Warehouse Coordinator Job at GAV MGMT Inc. – in Etobicoke, ON
Warehouse Coordinator Job Duties:
– Responsible for overseeing the daily overall operations within the warehouse.
– Required to load and move products.
– Stores product by designating storage areas, adjusting storage areas and preparing product for shipment.
– Verifies product inventory and monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
– Documents actions by completing forms, reports, and records, maintaining databases.
Warehouse Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
MS office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word), driver’s license, criminal background check required, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills, Dependability.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Company: GAV MGMT Inc. –
Company Location: Etobicoke, ON