SOLUTION MANAGER CHARGING ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV) Job at Valeo – in Saint-Denis (93)
The electric vehicle (EV) Charging Solutions Manager is responsible for the marketable Product and Services strategy of EV charging solutions with a deep understanding of market needs
As expert of EV chargers and associated cloud services, he manages the marketing mix and the deployment of the offer through a closed collaborations in Valeo Service and Valeo Industrial organizations
He deploys the Go-to-Market strategy with the aim of delivering sales and margin objectives of the business segment.
Define and implement the product strategy for e Chargers-accessories-services
- Build market mapping, trend analysis and SWOT.
- Define the 5 years Products & Services strategy and Go-to-Market strategy plan.
- Share the product line strategy with Valeo New Mobility and other internal suppliers (purchasing, Quality, Communication & Digital and Technical departments…) to align priorities.
Develop the Offer
- Define and implement the Product and Service Program (PSP) in line with the strategy (cost level, quality standard, technical services)
- Define selling price, cost and market potential for the business plan.
- Lead all the creation workflow until new products are fully sellable by the business unit.
- Maintain closed relations with PES and VS internal suppliers with regular reviews in order to ensure all conditions to success.
- Ensure visibility on demand forecasts and stock levels
Conduct Market Survey
- Build market research for specific products or new programs.
- Creates competitive intelligence tools consolidating market
- Evaluate general market share for the product line and performance
Participate in the distribution strategy and commercial terms
- Build distribution recommendations adapted to the different business solutions
Define priorities in terms of communication and referencing
- In close collaboration with the communication and digital department, define the marketing priorities to support the commercial success of the solutions with push and pull packs
Let’s talk about you…
You have Marketing degree or Engineering / Commercial degree with Marketing experience
You worked as a Product Marketing or Sales experience at least 5 years
Mandatory knowledge in EV Chargers, ideally AC Chargers
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Saint Denis
Job: Sales and Business Development
Organization: D18L Valeo Service OES
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 14/09/2021, 3:54:52 AM
Company: Valeo –
Company Location: Saint-Denis (93)