Sales Manager (m/f/d) Job at byrd technologies GmbH – in Berlin
We are the leading independent e-commerce fulfillment platform in Europe that provides scalable fulfillment services for e-commerce businesses and fast-growing D2C brands. From warehousing, picking and packing, delivery, and returns management, we take care of the whole fulfillment process for online shos. By using our solution, retailers get access to 20+ fulfillment locations across Europe, which are all interconnected via our software. This enables e-commerce retailers to manage their whole fulfillment with our powerful all-in-one tool, in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
By seamless interconnectivity of all warehouses in our pan-European network, we facilitate hassle-free cross-border fulfillment and accelerate e-commerce growth with automated order fulfillment and reverse logistics. As a result, merchants can improve their delivery speed, reduce logistics costs and optimize product availability.
As a scale-up company with several offices across Europe, we are looking for team players, free spirits, creative dissenters, humble gurus, and technology experts who understand the big picture; and this is where you come into play.
We are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our teams across Europe
We are looking for motivated people who enjoy dealing with customers to join our growing sales team in Europe. You can be persuasive, are good at listening and presenting, then you are exactly right for us. You enjoy selling and want to win many customers for us, then apply today and become part of our team.
This is how we see your role & responsibilities:
- Driving sales in byrd’s European markets, including DACH, UK, FR, ES, IT and PL
- Successful identification & qualification of potential business customers (B2B) through own research, including social media
- Lead the sales process from first contact until signed contract
- Conducting telephone- and web-based presentations
- Creation of individual offers for customers
- Maintenance and administration of your customer data and communication in the CRM system
- Representation at national and international fairs, congresses and industry events
- Meet or exceed your monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Cooperation with the departments Marketing, Pricing & Procurement, Product and Operations
- Direct communication & reporting to the team lead
These are the skills we are looking for:
- Experience in a comparable sales position
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- High customer & service orientation and a distinctive online affinity
- Reliability, drive and team spirit
- Persuasiveness and perseverance, as well as creativity and pleasure in selling
- High self-motivation and commitment as well as quick comprehension
- Structured, pragmatic, self-reliant and precise working style
- Excellent verbal and written English skills + any other language (German, Italian, Spanish or Polish)
What is it in you:
Meaningful tasks. With us, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that have a direct impact on our company and our customers. You will have an opportunity to work with a team of experienced and passionate professionals that care for you and your contributions to the team.
Top-notch tech pack and merch. We will provide the latest and greatest hardware that you need to help byrd move the needle. To top things off, we also provide lots of merch to our byrdies to keep us all swagged out.
Flexible working hours and home office options. We know that not everyone is most productive from 9 am to 5 pm and this is why we encourage our employees to build their own flexible working hours that are coordinated with their respective teams.
Annual public transport tickets. We offer annual public transportation tickets to all of our employees to compensate for the time they spend commuting and as an incentive to opt for the environmentally-friendly way of commuting.
Gym membership package. We want our employees to be healthy, happy, and well-rested. Our work-related activities are diversified; our movement is not. In order to create a balance, we offer Urban Sports Club (Berlin) and MyClubs (Vienna) membership to everyone at byrd.
Regular team events. We are always happy to meet for team lunches or a small break to unwind and have a (virtual) cup of your favorite brew. In addition, team-building and celebratory events are at the core of our social gatherings, bringing Berlin- and Vienna-based colleagues together to celebrate our achievements and growth.
Groovy offices with free drinks & snacks. We know that working on our awesome mission requires sufficient energy; this is why we provide coffee, drinks, fresh fruits, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, to keep us happy and full of energy every day.
Last but not least, we are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Therefore, we do not discriminate based on religion, skin color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Should wish to learn more about our company culture and our values, then feel free to check out our team page and our #byrdistheword. page.
Company: byrd technologies GmbH –
Company Location: Berlin