Sales Manager (f/m/x) Job at Mooncamp GmbH – in Köln
Mooncamp is on a mission to build the Agile OS – an All-in-One operating system to develop agile and purpose-driven teams.
With a growing collection of agility tools (like OKRs or Check-ins), we are building a platform to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the new world of work.
- This role is for you if you want to dive deep into sales operations of a B2B SaaS startup that is at the forefront of the New Work movement. As a rapidly growing startup, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
- We have the product, the team and a rapidly growing customer base to be a category leader within a few months – now, Mooncamp needs an experienced Sales Manager to ramp up that growth
- Trust us when we say the room for growth and size of the opportunity is huge!
If this excites you rather than terrifies you then we want to hear from you.
As a key member of the Growth team (Marketing / Sales / Success), you’ll be working closely together with Mooncamp’s leadership.
You’ll get the opportunity to develop Mooncamp’s growth strategy together with our leadership team and dive deep into topics around SaaS, B2B sales, customer success and the emerging New Work / HR Tech market.
Mooncamp is still in fast-growth, scrappy startup mode, so you’ll be called on to be a doer, as well as a planner, and strategist.
Note: Seniority is variable here. This is a role that could manage more areas of the sales strategy (like building a best-in-class sales organization and developing a high-performing sales team) depending on relevant experience.
What you’ll get to do
- You manage the full sales cycle: Qualify and follow up with inbound leads, schedule and conduct product demos, close and onboard new customers
- You develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment
- You mentor and coach new sales hires
- You work hand-in-hand with one of the founders to improve sales operations processes
- You build an intimate understanding of Mooncamp products, their place in the industry and the market we operate in (HR Tech, OKR, Agility, New Work, …)
- You act as a customer advocate to our product team by collecting and sharing customer feedback and ideas to continuously improve Mooncamp
- You help drive customer references and case studies
This role is perfect for you if
- You have 1+ years of sales experience (preferrably a closing sales role)
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- You have a high degree of initiative and creativity
- You have the intellectual horsepower to become a guide in your areas in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- You have a burning desire to make our customers successful
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it!
- You have flexibility – things change around here. Fast.
- You are fluent in German
- You have excellent, near-native English language skills
- You don’t think #newwork is just an inflated buzzword, but are burning for our mission to build an operating system for agile and purpose-driven teams
- You have experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- You have experience selling into HR/L&D
- You have a BA/BS degree
- You have experience with CRM and Sales tools like Hubspot, Intercom, or similar
- You will be an integral part of a rapidly expanding tech start-up (with a great vision and a product that customers truly love), either in our office in Cologne, or remote.
- Mooncamp is growing rapidly, so opportunities for professional growth and making a substantial impact are plentiful. Own your field and make key decisions that impact the future of the company.
- We are using Mooncamp to run Mooncamp – be in touch with our product every day and see for yourself why customers love us.
- You will enter Mooncamp at a sweet spot, going from small to big. Now it’s time to put the foot on the gas and ramp up that growth.
- Competitive salary
- Top-of-the-line equipment (MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done)
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Take time to recharge: 30 days of vacation
- Healthy work-life balance
- Free drinks and rooftop BBQs
- Most importantly: a quirky and loveable bunch of co-workers
Apply for this job
Sounds good? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Mooncamp. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please attach the following files:
- Cover letter (German or English) – Why Mooncamp? Why you? Please be as informal as possible (no letterhead, no empty application phrases), we want to get to know the REAL YOU. Tell us about yourself or your past experiences, what your passions and life goals are, what weird hobbies you have, or anything else that comes to mind (it does not need to be original, but it needs to be authentic )
- (Optional) Attach anything else to your CV that helps us get the best first impression (transcript of records, recommendation letters, certificates, …)
- (Optional) LinkedIn or XING profile
Company: Mooncamp GmbH –
Company Location: Köln