Medical Scientist – Grade 2 (Sole Scientist in charge, 8 month position covering LSL) Job at Melbourne Pathology in Collingwood VIC
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven experience in communicating and negotiating at all levels of an organisation. Your leadership skills will ensure team efficiency, development and excellence in customer service at all times.
- Significant experience (more than 5 years) in a diagnostic laboratory with Australian industry experience specifically Haematology and Chemical Pathology.
- The ability to work unsupervised is essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Understanding of and commitment to OH&S
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems and scientific instrumentation/equipment
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous.
In addition to addressing the position requirements, please include the following:
- Confirmation of your current residency and right to work in Australia
- Notice period required to commence employment
Applicants must have a degree in Medical Laboratory Science from an AIMS accredited university or Graduate Membership of AIMS (MAIMS).
Applications to: [email protected]
Enquiries to Angela Benic on (03) 9287 7849
Applications close Friday 22 January 2021
Company: Melbourne Pathology
Company Location: Collingwood VIC