Creative Content Writer Job at The Content Lab in Waterford
Were you born to craft kick-ass copy that creates awesome online experiences?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE?
Do you love…
· Crafting unique, innovative content for the web?
· Diving into the details of a problem to get to the root issue and create elegant copy to solve it?
· Helping people promote their companies online and achieve their goals?
Then read on.
We do more than just write.
Chances are, if you join our team, the next project you work on will help our client make more money, gain freedom and live a better life*.
*And we think that is pretty cool.
If you also think that’s cool, you might be in the right place.
So, here’s the deal:
My company, The Content Lab, is currently hiring the most important, critical, essential, pivotal, awesome, exciting and influential role we’ve ever hired.
Stop reading now if you are NOT:
– AMAZING at what you do.
– FULL of enthusiasm for writing and the online business world.
– EXCITED about blazing a new trail in the digital agency space.
– A SUCKER for great grammar, spelling and proofreading.
– A NATURAL STORYTELLER who can entertain and persuade a reader to make a decision.
The right person will have:
· Excellent English writing skills
· Experience in writing website copy, conversion copy, blogs, email campaigns
· Excellent communication skills for collaborating
· Researching & analysing skills
· A passion for learning new techniques and writing approaches
· Flexibility on working on their own initiative and as part of a team
· A drive to stay focused, meet deadlines and achieve goals
Optional (but really helpful) skills:
· Experience in SEO
· Knowledge about the digital agency world
· Experience writing for American & Canadian audiences
What we can offer you:
· A full-time position, working in our Waterford office or remote
· A part-time position, working in our Waterford office or remote
· Access to our team, consisting of experienced marketers and professional writers
· We will help you improve your writing & SEO skills with on-going training and attending relevant events
You’ll spend your days:
* Working with the team to develop and deliver amazing online experiences
* Coming up with new ideas to help our customers achieve their goals
* Creating unique, innovative content solutions
You’ll be in charge of making local, national and international companies’ websites even better.
Some additional questions answered:
What type of role is this?
This is a permanent position, with a 3-month probation period
Who are you?
We’re called The Content Lab and we help digital agency owners save time, increase profits and engage with customers via innovative, high quality content strategy and content writing services.
We specialise in exporting high quality content to digital agencies in America, Canada & the UK.
Can I work remote for this job, or do I need to be based in Waterford, Ireland?
This role is flexible – in-house is preferable, but if you’re amazing at what you do, we do offer remote positions too.
What benefits do you provide?
We currently offer 20 days of paid time-off per year, flexible scheduling, attendance to relevant conferences and fun teambuilding events throughout the year.
Ok, ok, that sounds great – how much do you pay?
Based on experience and skill level, we will make a competitive and compelling offer within market range.
Can you tell me anything about your hiring process?
First, you need to send us examples of your work, a CV and tell us a bit about yourself.
After this, we take your submission and score/rank it with the other applicants and then schedule phone interviews with our top picks.
From there we will pick a smaller group to go through a more extensive interview process with extended interviews and different team member screens.
No matter what, we’ll do our best to communicate with you about where you stand in the process.
If you’ve read this far and believe I’m speaking directly to you…
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- writing for the web: 2 years (Required)
Company: The Content Lab
Company Location: Waterford