Construction Estimator Job at Swift Construction – in Calgary, AB
Swift construction is family-owned and operated working within the city of Calgary and the surrounding area. We are fully insured and specialize in commercial exterior remodeling. As we continue to serve our clients, we are looking for a dedicated, hard-working individual to join our team as a construction estimator.
Core Duties and Expectations
- Prepare detailed cost estimates for exterior work projects (stucco and masonry work) based on blueprint drawings.
- Time management is critical to meet client deadlines.
- Experience with Buildxact is an asset to create detailed, efficient estimates for clients.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- 1 year experience in construction cost estimating is preferred. Students are welcome.
Part-time hours: 21-40 per week
Application deadline: 2021-07-04
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$35.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Estimating: 1 year (preferred)
Company: Swift Construction –
Company Location: Calgary, AB