Chief Growth Officer- NewWork (m/f/d) – Central Europe Job at HRS Group – in Köln
Job area: Sales
Job field: Sales
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Date: Oct 5, 2021
At HRS “We love to make it happen”: We are the global market leader when it comes to tech- and data driven business travel solutions. Our enterprise business offers end-to-end hotel management solutions to more than 7,000 corporate businesses globally to simplify their business travel. State of the art service solutions like strategic consulting & hotel procurement, travel payment and expense solutions or efficient tools to manage corporate meetings and group booking facilitate the travel processes and guarantee savings along the value chain. Today we work globally with the Fortune 500, such as Google, China Mobile, Amazon, Siemens, Hitachi, Alibaba, Volkswagen, WorldBank.
We are looking for a Cologne based* Chief Growth Officer, NewWork– Central Europe (m/f/d)*.
HRS reinvents how businesses work, stay and pay. HRS NewWork is the first-of-its-kind integrated platform for the New Normal Workplace. With NewWork, HRS leverages a decade of experience in delivering disruptive and award-winning digital business travel solutions to corporates. The NewWork platform provides corporate employees with secure and efficient access to the global marketplace of co-working spaces, hotels and office hubs when working remotely or together in a group. With 100 million employees in Fortune 2000 companies, NewWork addresses the New Normal in Business at the core of its customer base – a megatrend that has dramatically accelerated through the Covid-19 pandemic. 50% of corporate employees are estimated to work remotely in the future – a unique opportunity to succeed in the global war for talent and increase efficiency simultaneously. While most firms suggest new flexible working conditions, only 47% feel somewhat prepared. As a solution, NewWork provides the first corporate-ready platform to manage employee satisfaction, spend, security and sustainability in the New Normal all in one place.
- Act as an executive leader with full accountability of the commercial success of our NewWork offering and the people behind.
- Take full responsibility for the strategic development and positioning of the NewWork offering to high-end, large-scale and multi-national clients end-to-end.
- Be pushing, challenging and innovating to identify, create and successfully implement new growth opportunities that are successfully delivered by a cross-functional global team from Engineering to Sales.
- Dive deep into customer and supplier engagement, data and processes to project yourself as the entrepreneurial change agent who focuses on the delivery of incremental, measurable value through innovative experiences.
- Always keep our clients, partners and teams one step ahead with the best and latest industry knowledge and a strong ethos of team spirit, industry disruption and start-up energy.
- Bring your talents and strategic product and sales experience into HRS.
- Several years’ proven experience selling and implementing enterprise SaaS solutions into the CXO suite and their direct reports at enterprise accounts, e.g. Fortune 500 companies.
- Track record in the engagement with VC and PE funds from seed to growth.
- Professional experience of leading global sales of an early-stage company to solid and sustainable growth.
- Unparalleled interpersonal and communication skills to inspire and to help vocalize and pitch a value proposition as a great storyteller.
- Substantial experience in B2B strategic sales and account management – ideally on digital solutions serving areas of corporate real estate management, facility management or human resources.
- Talented in analyzing and understanding customer situations by interpreting data and identifying trends – and linking to your employer’s solutions.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment and embracing change is a must.
- Access to a global network of globally united and mutually responsible experts in the hospitality industry.
- Entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and delivery focus under a strongly aligned shared vision and outcome-oriented execution.
- Modern environment of a global network of highly talented people in the areas of product, sales and marketing.
- Competitive compensation package including ESOP participation.
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.
The small print – want to know more?
Our global company is located in more than 30 locations in all continents and we inspire more than 850 employees every day. To fuel our international growth we are always looking for passionate experts who have a strong team-spirit and will take on the challenge to pioneer the international B2B travel Industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: HRS Group –
Company Location: Köln