AWS Sales Recruiter Job at AWS EMEA SARL (Germany Branch) – in München
- Significant experience of hiring commercial and technical candidates into a tech company as a full life cycle recruiter
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches for senior, high volume roles across multiple countries.
- Strong client focus with the ability to build trust with senior stakeholders and support them in executing ambitious growth plans
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate , diversity initiatives, and interview process improvements
At Amazon.com, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services () has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the . With customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 is the leader in the global IaaS computing space and is continually growing.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fuelling the rapid growth of globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven senior recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services () Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Sales Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization supporting , hiring primarily non-technical roles across EMEA Sales. The Sales Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups (EMEA Wide ). They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account , organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective , assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation” rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active research and on-going relationship ; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Experience hiring for commercial roles in the across the DACH region
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer- F/M/V/D
Company: AWS EMEA SARL (Germany Branch) –
Company Location: München