Administrative Assistant – DJJ Job at Chrysalis Health – 3.3 in Orlando, FL
Ask yourself …
Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself?
*This is currently a remote (work from home position)*
TOP 8 PERKS TO JOINING OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM!
- People First
- Competitive Compensation
- Innovative & Collaborative Team
- Mentoring Support
- Growth Opportunities
- Culture (Work Hard Play Hard)
- Family & Pet Friendly Office Environment
- Training and Development with CEU Credits
Dedicated, Ambitious, Professionals Wanted!
Chrysalis Health is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join our team.
The perfect candidate will have the “right” combination of compassion, desire to help others and drive to work in a collaborative team environment. Chrysalis Health is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provides clinical excellence to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Florida.
The following are duties, responsibilities and leadership roles that the Chrysalis Health-Department of Juvenile Justice Contract Administrative Assistant shall provide for the organization:
- Provides Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) contract administrative functions according to discipline standards and in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Completes all required DJJ contract task assignments thoroughly and within specified timeframes.
- Utilizes multiple electronic portals and software programs to complete tasks and responsibilities including but not limited to: Department of Juvenile Justice electronic portals, Chrysalis Health electronic health record system, SharePoint and/or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of company and Department of Juvenile Justice for DJJ Program Services.
- Ensures outcomes are met for DJJ Programs and the company in related to the CHRY-DJJ Contract Administrative Assistant position.
- Ability to report to work as scheduled, in a timely fashion and with an attitude oriented toward service.
- Ability to understand and comply with all Chrysalis Health policies and procedures.
- Maintains current annual training requirements to include mandatory DJJ trainings and other company-required trainings.
- Attends all mandatory meetings and carries out tasks as a result of participation in staff meetings, assigned Committees and County, State and community meetings as required.
- Must successfully complete all criminal background checks annually.
- Must provide documentation of a valid Florida driver’s license and proof of insurance which must be maintained throughout tenure in the amount of at least $10,000/$30,000/$10,000 for liability limits.
- Must maintain a safe driving record with no more than 6 points on motor vehicle report (MVR).
- Presents in a professional manner in the community, in person, on telephone and in written communication including times of extreme stress and when others are upset.
- Works effectively with culturally diverse individuals experiencing an exacerbation of either psychiatric, substance use and/or medical symptoms.
- Works effectively with culturally diverse groups and individuals while experiencing stressful situations.
- Works cooperatively in the work environment and take direction from management with dignity, respect and with the highest level of professionalism.
- Works cordially with others in a team setting.
- Assumes a professional, helpful style in all encounters with visitors and other professionals and represents the company in a positive manner 100% of the time.
- Consistently demonstrates an understanding of, supports, and focuses on the vision, mission, goals and objectives of the company and program.
- Carries out special assignments as directed at time of a hurricane or other disaster. Accepts other special projects as assigned.
- Reviews and responds to electronic and hand written mail, memoranda and other correspondence and responds to community and persons served phone inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Graduation with a High School diploma or GED, with a minimum of 2-years clerical experience; preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in serving high volume, multiple locations.
- Computer literate and proficiency to Internet, online applications and email.
- Bilingual a plus.
CHRYSALIS HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with employer contribution
- Medical GAP Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits and resources
- Bereavement Counseling
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 4% match of bi-weekly pay
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Club
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Vendor Discounts
- Flexible schedule that is family and pet friendly
- Energetic and supportive work environment
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Stress relieving chair massages
- Employee referral program
- Increased management potential with our Leadership Curriculum
- Training Institute for ongoing growth and development
- Join a team with integrity and lots of community involvement
- Awesome culture! Work with diversified, talented team members that are enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic and are our biggest asset
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Chrysalis Health also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Chrysalis Health during the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company: Chrysalis Health – 3.3
Company Location: Orlando, FL