Acute Nurse – Permanent – Waterford Job at Access Nursing in Waterford
Our client, one of the leading Private hospitals in Ireland is looking to hire Acute nurses specialised in CCU / Cath Lab / Cardiology
They offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including diagnostic imaging, physiotherapy, radiotherapy and elective surgery in most major specialities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced successful applicant will be required to take responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated patients. To work within the nursing team and assist colleagues as necessary in providing and maintaining the highest standards in patient care at all times and to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Be registered or eligible to register with the General Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Have at least 1 year of experience in an acute setting
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communication skills – fluency in written and spoken English
Salary – Competitive salary with additional benefits
How to apply
For more information on this position, feel free to contact Cheryl on 01-901-5277 or apply with your CV below
About Access Nursing
Access Nursing is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland. We are a provider of Nursing staff to Healthcare Facilities around Ireland.
Reference ID: CSN140620
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
Company: Access Nursing
Company Location: Waterford